Wednesday 26 June 2013

Soundtrack and video

Today I am blogging about a couple of recent(ish) visual arts projects where my music was used. I am very proud to be a part of both these projects and glad that the creators felt that music was suitable.

First up is this short time-lapse video that was made to promote 3 days of spraying poetry quotes on the walls of Derby's Blue Note Club. The words and art were done by Joe Coghlan and pictographik the video was edited by thought projector. The music featured is from my second solo album 'The Subtle Sting of Change'


Then there's this fantastic film made by members of Derby's Q Club. The Q Club is an arts project aimed at getting kids involved in film production; 50% are kids on the autistic spectrum and 50% are looked after kids. I love this. It's got references to Halo and Portal and one of the kids is wearing a Rise Against T-shirt! Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment